The concept of Aadhar card was introduced in India in the year 2009. We all know that our ex-prime minister Mr. Manmohan Singh did introduce this 12 digits unique identification number for the citizens of India under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology. Since then, the Indian population has driven their mentality of using Aadhaar card over voter card for any official government usage. And the aadhar card download and using the soft copy of it has become popular. At the time of 2012-2013 when Aadhaar card become a potentially strong document for each and every citizen in India, then there was no doubt about applying for the card and get it done as soon as possible because it had become mandatory for the whole population.
Aadhaar card is nothing but a unique identification entity of every Indian citizen, which carries a 12 digit number and get issued by the UIDAI or Unique Identification Authority of India. In the country, it is mandatory for the citizens to have an Aadhar card and it must be representable for any kind of govern trial or for private activities to be cleared officially. It is the world’s largest biometric ID system, and according to some world’s economist, it’s also been criticized as the most sophisticated ID programme in the world. So aadhar card download has become a serious concern today, as it’s important to keep in your records.
The concept of e-Aadhar Card
We talking about aadhar card download, but still most of us are not very clear about the e-Aadhaar concept. In the initial stage of 2009-2010, Aadhaar card was majorly based on a hardcopy format. There were some certain rules and regulations to get done this document, and the technical authority used to come in the regional areas of villages and cities, to generate Aadhaar cards for the population of that area. Today the way of applying for Aadhaar is same but the concept of e-Aadhaar card has come in the year 2016 i.e. under the act of Aadhaar Act 2016, by which every individual is eligible to download their own electronic Aadhaar card and carry it in their mobiles or computers. Hence, e-Aadhaar is a digitally signed and verifiable document which is basically a soft copy instead of carrying the hardcopy. So, it’s now possible to do aadhar card download and save it. There is nothing technical change in e-Aadhaar card copy, it’s literally same as the hardcopy, and you are getting in a digital format for the convenience of carrying it. This Aadhar card download is possible for the specific government granted websites and you can also check your Aadhaar status etc.
How to Download My Aadhaar Card | Aadhar Card Download
After the government has confirmed the Aadhaar download news, many people are in dilemma that from where they would get this done. Well, it’s pretty sure that in India, there are still a large number of people who are not highly convenient of using digital devices, and surfing through the internet for doing the needful. Therefore here we have covered the best possible methods of Aadhar card download which stands easeful for each and every one. So, by any chance, if you have driven tp our website, then these Aadhar card download step will help you to get this done easily and fast.
There are multiple ways by which one can download the e-Aadhaar or doing the aadhaar card download. The basic necessary thing that is required to be on the place is a computer with internet connection.
Aadhar Card Download with the help of Aadhaar Number:
There are numerous steps to your aadhaar download using the Aadhaar number. i.e. –
- Step 1: Visit the website called UIDAI, i.e. https://eAadhaar.uidai.gov.in/. The official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India.
- Step 2: Go to the bar of “Enter your Personal Details” and Select the “Aadhaar” option there.
- Step 3: Among the available options, select the “Regular Aadhaar” and enter your Aadhaar number, full name and pin code of your address. There, confirm the “Masked Aadhaar” option if you do not want to show full digit of your Aadhaar number.
- Step 4: Now in this process of your aadhaar card download you have to get the OTP for processing your request. So “Request OTP” option which is nothing but a One Time Password, which you will get in your requested phone number.
- Step 5: Click and confirm the “I Agree” button, and process ahead to provide your personal details for authentication.
- Step 6: Click on “Confirm” to send the OTP to your mobile number that is registered with UIDAI.
- Step 7: Enter the OTP received on your mobile and click on “Download Aadhar”.
- Step 8: Now once you have the OTP, just enter it and click “Download Aadhaar” or “aadhaar card download”end with the final step of downloading it.
It has been seen, that among the multiple ways of getting an e-Aadhaar, this way is the most preferable one. Majority of the people who have done their aadhar card download, they have been through these steps only.
Aadhar Card Download Using EID
EID is nothing but the Enrolment Number. If this is the case, that you have not got your Aadhar card yet or anyway forgotten your Aadhaar number, then you are still available to do their aadhaar card download as the e-Aadhaar by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID).
- Step 1: Go to www.uidai.gov.in (The official website of UIDAI) for aadhar card download.
- Step 2: Click on to “Download Aadhaar”.
- Step 3: The web page https://eAadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ will be visible then.
- Step 4: Enter and confirm the14-digit enrolment ID number and 14-digit time and date values.
- Step 5: Enter your full name, pin code, image captcha code.
- Step 6: The OTP generating tab will appear, click on “Request OTP”.
- Step 7: Press “Confirm” Button.
- Step 8: the OTP number will come to your registered mobile number.
- Step 9: Enter the OTP & click on “Download Aadhaar” or “Aadhar card download” and complete your downloading process.
Advantages of e-Aadhaar | Why to do Aadhaar Card Download
When e-Aadhaar came, there were many contentions created, that why even we need to use a digital Aadhaar card where we have the hard copy in the first place! Many of the Indians were also bothered to download the copy, and they took it as a burden. But however, after people got used to it, they certainly got benefited by the concept. So, if you still not have your digital Aadhaar, then just do your Aadhaar card download now!
- By doing your aadhaar card download and using e-Aadhaar decreases the chance of misplacement and losing it, as it can be multiple copies and always safe with your drives.
- The access to using it from anywhere, anytime, also the convenience of sending a softcopy is far easeful than hardcopy.
- Talking about the Indian government policies like Jan Dhan Yojna, DigiLocker, Monthly Pension, Passport, etc are highly depended on the Aadhaar document. Hence the time the citizen is clear with Aadhaar, he/she’s avail to apply such policies or subsidies.
- e-Aadhaar is a universal identity proof. It’s also used as address proof, and so on. So, the usability of international purposes is clarified with it.
- e-Aadhaar is a one-stop identity proof. You can send it anywhere for any purpose.