mAadhaar is one of the most useful government application which helps you to control so many things related to you. You can come across all your data that is registered with the government officials, and it is all that can help you out to update, watch or do anything related to your Aadhaar Data.
mAadhaar is the official application by UIDAI where you can add your Aadhaar card and carry it almost everywhere on your mobile phone. This is a lot of help, and you will never have to get bundled by your docs, and you can carry all of them easily with the mAadhaar application. If you want to avail a number of subsidies by the government, then your Aadhaar has to be linked with PAN card, UAN, and all other such docs.
How to Download mAadhaar App on your Mobile?
As of now, the UIDAI has not released the application for iOS. You can only get the application on your android phone, and it is really easy to do that. Here are the steps that you need to follow –
- The application is free to download, and for that, you need to find the Play Store on your phone.
- Open the Play Store, and in the search box, you need to type ‘mAadhaar,’ and the results will pop up after loading.
- You will find the mAadhaar app on the top and click on it.
- Click on install, and the app will get installed on your device with a little time that it takes for the downloading.
How to use the mAadhaar application?
Well, as you have now downloaded the application with all the steps as mentioned above. Now, you can get the mAadhaar application on your phone for free with the play store. So, here are the steps that you need to follow to proceed with the mAadhaar.
- Open the application.
- Enter the new password that you have to set up for your phone.
- Make your account and the password to it.
- Log in to your account and enter the PIN again.
- Once you are logged in, now is the time to add your account to the mAadhaar.
- Select the three dots on the top left and enter the password to get into that again.
- Select add profile option.
- It will ask you to add your Aadhaar number, or you can simply scan the QR coded on your Aadhaar card.
- Now, give permission to the app to access your SMS.
- It will get the OTP automatically after this, and you are all good to go and add the new profile.
- With that, the app will download the aadhaar details on your mobile phone by default.
- You will get all the sides and QR codes in the app, and you can access them anytime without any hassle.
Things that you can do with mAadhaar App
the mAadhaar app has so much to offer, and you can get all your work done without any other documentation in your hand. You can get so many benefits, and there are only advantages to this app.
However, it is still at risk that the app cannot be that much secure and it can get hacked by some people. But we cannot deny the fact that there has to be strong security attached and that can protect our data. Anyways, here is what you can get with the mAadhaar app on your mobile phone.
1) Download Aadhaar Information
You can download the app with the steps as mentioned in the section above and all that can help you to make a new account. However, once you are done with making the account, your information will be downloaded on your mobile phone automatically.
You can use this information everywhere, and you will get both the sides of your aadhaar card with it. If you want to do it manually, then you can simply log in and download the mAadhaar data easily.
2) Biometric Locking and Unlocking
Biometric locking and unlocking is something great that you can get with the mAadhaar. This is really easy to set up and here are the steps that you need to follow –
- Get to the top right corner of the screen, and there you will get to find the option for the biometric settings.
- You can set up your identity theft password in order to be safe, and this is all that you need to set up your password.
Follow up these steps, and you will surely get to add the lock to your mAadhaar app. You can do that easily with these steps and in case if any hassle, you can drop your problems in the comment section below.
3) Update your Aadhaar Data
Aadhaar data is one of the most changeable information and if you have a new residence now or you are having some of the changes that you need to make in your aadhaar information then this is all that you need. You should have the registered mobile number with your aadhaar card so that you can easily add the OTP to the application which helps you to make the changes.
4) Share E-KYC details with any of the service providers
Yes, this is all in your hand, and if you think that you are tired enough to get to the service provider, then you can use some of the services that can help you out.
These include some of the most famous services used for transferring files, and you can simply mail them your docs from the mAadhaar app, and it is done in seconds. You just have to click on the share button, and you can get to choose from email, Bluetooth, and other such file transferring options as per your mobile.
This is all that can help you out and having a mAadhaar app in your mobile is a must thing. You should have one, and there are so many benefits that are associated with it.