Checking onto the history of aadhaar card is really easy and you can do it in some really simple steps. There are many ways in which you can do that and if you are looking out for such ways then we are here to help you with that. In this guide, you will get to know about all such ways to check your history of aadhaar card update. So, let us get started with it –
Steps to check Aadhaar update history online
Here are few simple steps that you have to follow if you want to get started with such things. These things can help you out in the best way if you are out there looking for these update histories online. Anyways, if you have the basic information about the aadhaar update then this thing is going to be really easy for you –
- The first thing that you have to open on your browser is UIDAI portal.
- Once you are into it, then you have to click on “check aadhaar update history” from all the available option in there.
- Now, you have to enter your VID or you can use your aadhaar number to put into the box.
- If you have TOTP then you can select TOTP or you can click on the option to get the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- A OTP will be generated into your phone by a sms from some number of Aadhaar services.
- The other case needs you to enter the Time based OTP If you have one from the mAadhaar app.
- Once you have entered the OTP, then you have to clock on submit after putting the security code.
- After that, your screen will be filled with all the updates that are associated with the person and you will get to know about all the things that has been updated following by the date ot updation.
What details are mentioned in Aadhaar Update History?
There are some of the important things that you can get to know in here and the things that you will get to see here are as mentioned in the section below. We have mentioned brief information about it and that might help you.
1) Date and Time of Checking
The last time when you checked your Update history, that date will be displayed on the update history page.
Your update request number is displayed on the page.
3) Date of Update
If you are confused about when was it updated last time, then this section will help you for sure.
4) Type of Update
You will see the type of update that was made by the user as followed by the data that has been updated for the same.
5) Photo of User
If the photo of the user has been updated then it will be seen in the history of the Aadhaar Update.
6) Demographics Details
Details that includes your name, father’s name, address and all such related things are shown.