Aadhaar Card is the largest biometric ID system in the world, initiated by the Government of India under the rule of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It is a mandatory document for all Indian citizens since 2017. It is important to have an Aadhaar Card for certain subsidy schemes and services, including gas subsidy, PAN, tax returns, mobile connections, and banking facilities.
Aadhaar cardholders can resolve their grievances, issues, and address any queries using any of the channels given below. Cardholders can now get in touch with Aadhaar card customer support at any given time for easy and fast response.
The UIDAI or Unique Identification Authority of India has started a toll-free helpline number for Aadhaar card holders and to help citizens by providing all the information required on Aadhaar card. The government has launched Aadhaar card customer care number to provide all the required info about enrolment centers in your city.
Aadhar Card Customer Care Information
- Aadhaar Tollfree Helpline number – 1800-300-1947
- Aadhaar Card Customer support email – email@example.com
- Official website – uidai.gov.in
- UIDAI Headquarter –
Government of India GoI)
3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi – 110001
Aadhaar Grievance Redressal
Here are some of the instances and problems where you may want to get in touch with the Aadhaar card customer support –
- To know the generation status of your Aadhaar once enrolment is done, you can easily contact the helpline number of Aadhaar service
- In case you have lost your Aadhaar card, you can get all the important help to retrieve your Aadhaar number with Aadhaar card customer service.
- If you have got your Aadhaar delivered with wrong address, name and any wrong information printed, you can easily seek help from customer service and resolve your grievances.
Aadhaar Card customer service is now available in English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Assamese, Marathi, and Bengali. The UIDAI will soon add support for other Indian languages.