Aadhaar card verification is one of the most important things that one has to get done to use their Aadhaar card. Even if you do it online or offline or by post, you can get all the things done in all the ways.
If you are a nerd at online things, then we are here to help it out and if you want to get it done offline then also we are mentioning all the steps that will surely help you out in getting your aadhaar card verified. So, let us get started with the basics of Aadhaar card.
What are the uses of Aadhaar Card?
There are so many benefits that you can get by using the aadhaar card wherever you want to, and they can provide you with so many facilities. You can get part in so many programmers and these all government approved programmes or anything that you would like to call it can help you in so many ways. Here are some of the things that you can get form the aadhaar card verification. So, let us get started with it –
1) LPG Subsidy – When you book a cylinder then you can get some of the refund or some money back as a subsidy in your account that it linked but on y if your aadhaar card is linked with it. You can get things done when you have aadhaar card and to use one you have to get your aadhaar card verified. So, these things can help you and having an aadhaar card is perfect.
2) Jan Dhan Yojana – Well, dhan stands for money, and this is all that matters in india. You will not get the dhan as per the name, but if you have an aadhaar card, then you might get some. There is nothing like cash money but this yojna can help you to get your zero balance aadhaar card, or you can get some of the RuPay Cards. Not only this, you can get the Jan Dhan Yojna for your free health and life insurance for a lifetime.
3) Passport Application in 10 days – You heard it right, and with the help of aadhaar card, much of your work is already done like the biometrics and all the other such things that verify your identity and proofing you. You can get all these things only if you have a totally verified aadhaar card and for that, you need to work on it.
4) Digital Locker – The mAadhaar application for mobile phones is a bonus, and it is all that you need if you don’t like carrying all your documents. Well, with the digilocker app, you can get all your documents that are registered under your aadhaar card in a single click. You can share them with email or anything that your service provider needs and boom it is all done in such simple ways.
Steps for verifying your Aadhaar card
Well, there are a number of steps that you need to follow. Here are all of them and make sure that you go as per the sequence or you will have to get started again from the start. So, let us get started –
- Visit the website of UIDAI and get to the verification window by clicking on it.
- For that, you need to get to the option of aadhaar services that are on the bottom of the page.
- Here you will find the aadhaar verification option and click on it.
- You will get to a new page where you can find some more option on the UIDAI official website.
- Select the Verify Aadhaar option from all of them on the page.
- A box will be displayed on your screen, and you have to put your aadhaar card number. Make sure you out 12 digit number as per on your aadhaar.
- Click on submit once you are done with all these steps as mentioned above.
How to Check the Activation of Aadhaar Card?
Well, when it comes to checking on your aadhaar status or checking if your aadhaar is activated or not then here are a few steps that you need to follow to get yourself started. The steps are –
- Log onto the UIDAI website.
- Click on verufy aadhaar number option from the front page.
- Now you will be displayed a verification page.
- Enter your aadhaar number here and put the security code.
- Now there will be a small box, click on it.
- If your aadhaar card is activated, then a green mark with a success dialog is represented to you on the screen.
- You can even see or recheck your date, age and all such common things on the other page.
Why is it necessary to get your aadhaar card verified?
Well, aadhaar card is one of the most important documents that you should have, and it is all that you need for now. Everyone is using their aadhaar card everywhere, and if you don’t have one, then it is necessary for you to apply one now.
However, there are so many things that you need to know about it and if you are confused about why is it important then here are some things that you need to put into consideration.
1) Helps you with income tax returns
When you have an aadhaar card, then you can apply for your income tax return online without any hassle. This is one of the primary benefits of getting an aadhaar card.
2) Biometric Proof
Aadhaar card has your biometric data, and if there is a requirement of the data, then you will be asked for the proof as per that. You can have all that within your aadhaar card only, and it is a time saving and beneficial thing.
These are all the benefits that you can get, and if you are confused for the verification, then you can use the above section for reference.