So your Aadhaar card is approved by UIDAI? You don’t have to wait for months to get it delivered to your address. Instead, you can download it online from UIDAI portal. Accessibility of your Aadhaar card online is the best part of it. But you should have Aadhaar number and Aadhaar enrollment number to download your Aadhaar. If you have lost your Aadhaar or enrollment ID number or forgot the same, you can download it with your name and date of birth.
- First of all, you should visit the official UIDAI portal or click this link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Enter all the details, such as your address, full name, and registered mobile number in the given fields.
- Once you enter all of the details, click on “Get OTP” button.
- Once your details are verified from the UIDAI website, you will get OTP in your mobile number within next few minutes.
- Enter the OTP you have received on your number and click “Submit”. You will soon get SMS or email with enrolment ID once you click on “Submit” button.
- Once you get the EID number on your email or SMS, you can simply go to Aadhaar page on the official UIDAI page https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/